Friday, January 3, 2014

Shameless Self-Advertising :)

Hello :)

So, if you're reading this post (I doubt anyone is but anyway) then could you please do me a massive favour and check out my story :D it would mean so much to me as I'm just newish, but yeah :) If you want, check my profile out on Wattpad, at www.wattpad.com/user/annngiee_
Thanks :) 
PS. I've embedded a file below, but if it doesn't work you can find it here 

Blurb:

16 year old Kelley swore to her best friend, she swore to herself, that she wouldn't cry. And she hasn't. Her Mom cried. Her Dad and her 'Aunt' Liz and 'Uncle' Conner cried. Even Julianne cried. But then, none of them made the promise to Clara that she did. It was only her and Paul that didn't cry. But then Paul was a cat.

A month has passed but Kelley still doesn't think she's gotten over it. Between missing her best friend's funeral and failing her Advanced Calculus Exam, she's barely holding on by a thread. So add two perfect guys, some romance, some heartbreak, a world of supernatural beings, a ghostly stalker and a universe with a twisted sense of humour into the mix, will Kelley ever really come to terms with the tragedy that tore her whole world apart? 

No comments:

Post a Comment